Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2019 Honda Odyssey Lease Deals and Prices

2456722

Comments

  • jacobmaejacobmae Posts: 5
    Michaell said:
    About to finalize a lease on a '19 Odyssey EX-L 36/12. MSRP is $38,650. Putting $3500 down and paying $390/ month. Buy out at the end of the lease will be 23,540 plus tax. Sales person is trying to talk me into a 6 year balloon. $3500 down, $390/month and a final payment of $14625. Could also extend the warranty, an addition 3 year bumper to bumper for and addition $10/month, so $400/month for 72 months and have bumper to bumper coverage for duration of balloon. Which would be a better deal? Would be nice to be covered to the next 6 years with a warranty, just not sure if the RV will be high enough at end of balloon to cover the $15k I need to pay back in the end. My wife and I typically average around 10k/year in mileage. Seems like a gamble, but I do know Odyssey's usually carry a high RV. Not too familiar with balloons so any guidance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    I wouldn't put $3500 down on a lease. Is your intention to keep the car beyond the lease term? If so, better to just buy it from the start. If you don't understand the balloon program, best to avoid it. It's another form of financing, but the car is in your name, not the banks.
    We have thought about keeping the car beyond the lease term, so balloon is appealing to us. What are RV on the Odyssey’s 72/12? I guess I would have to look at RV of 2012 Odyssey? Wondering if RV would be high enough to cover lump sum of balloon the end on a trade or sell. Thoughts?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124
    jacobmae said:


    Michaell said:

    jacobmae said:

    About to finalize a lease on a '19 Odyssey EX-L 36/12. MSRP is $38,650. Putting $3500 down and paying $390/ month. Buy out at the end of the lease will be 23,540 plus tax.

    Sales person is trying to talk me into a 6 year balloon. $3500 down, $390/month and a final payment of $14625. Could also extend the warranty, an addition 3 year bumper to bumper for and addition $10/month, so $400/month for 72 months and have bumper to bumper coverage for duration of balloon.

    Which would be a better deal? Would be nice to be covered to the next 6 years with a warranty, just not sure if the RV will be high enough at end of balloon to cover the $15k I need to pay back in the end. My wife and I typically average around 10k/year in mileage. Seems like a gamble, but I do know Odyssey's usually carry a high RV. Not too familiar with balloons so any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks!

    I wouldn't put $3500 down on a lease.

    Is your intention to keep the car beyond the lease term? If so, better to just buy it from the start. If you don't understand the balloon program, best to avoid it. It's another form of financing, but the car is in your name, not the banks.

    We have thought about keeping the car beyond the lease term, so balloon is appealing to us. What are RV on the Odyssey’s 72/12? I guess I would have to look at RV of 2012 Odyssey? Wondering if RV would be high enough to cover lump sum of balloon the end on a trade or sell. Thoughts?

    We don't have the info for the balloon program.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Looking for MF/Residual on the following:

    EX-L - 36/12 and 36/10
    EX-L with Nav and RES - 36/12 and 36/10

    44805
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124
    edited July 2018

    Looking for MF/Residual on the following:

    EX-L - 36/12 and 36/10
    EX-L with Nav and RES - 36/12 and 36/10

    44805

    36/12
    .00220 MF
    61%/60% residual, respectively

    10K/yr is not offered.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • sworkssworks Posts: 10
    edited July 2018
    Hi All, thank you for all your help.

    Looking for RV and MF:
    - Zip 91789 - Los Angeles Area, CA
    - 2019 Odyssey Elite
    - 3/36k or 4/48k

    Any dealer recommendations? It will be my first lease, so any tips?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124
    sworks said:

    Hi All, thank you for all your help.

    Looking for RV and MF:
    - Zip 91789 - Los Angeles Area, CA
    - 2019 Odyssey Elite
    - 3/36k or 4/48k

    Any dealer recommendations? It will be my first lease, so any tips?

    .00220 MF and 58% residual
    .00245 MF and 50% residual

    Sorry, no idea in LA.

    Verify the money factor. Since it's not subvented, the dealer can mark it up for extra profit.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • stevebotstevebot Posts: 2
    Hello,

    Thanks for the info:

    2018 & 2019 EX-L with Nav/RES
    Zip:49017 MI
    3y/36k

    Res
    MF
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124
    stevebot said:

    Hello,

    Thanks for the info:

    2018 & 2019 EX-L with Nav/RES
    Zip:49017 MI
    3y/36k

    Res
    MF

    2019
    .00220 MF and 60% residual

    2018 model discussion is here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/45631/honda/odyssey/2018-honda-odyssey-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • bobertoboberto Posts: 1
    Thanks for your help. I'm looking for MF and Residual for the 2019 Elite for 3y/36k in the zip 45249.
  • zinm0_0zinm0_0 Posts: 15
    2019 EX
    zip code 11374
    10k a year for 36/39/48 month. 

    Thanks. 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 118,126
    boberto said:

    Thanks for your help. I'm looking for MF and Residual for the 2019 Elite for 3y/36k in the zip 45249.

    .00220 and 58%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 118,126
    zinm0_0 said:

    2019 EX
    zip code 11374
    10k a year for 36/39/48 month. 

    Thanks. 

    No 10K allowance from Honda

    36/12 - .00220 and 59%
    39/12 - .00220 and 57%
    48/12 - .00245 and 51%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • stevebotstevebot Posts: 2
    kyfdx said:



    2019
    .00220 MF and 60% residual

    Ended up settling on .00179 MF and 59% residual.
  • jasonycvajasonycva Posts: 1
    MF and RV for:
    2019 Elite 36/10 or 36/12
    Zip code 20105, Virginia

    Thanks in advance!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 118,126
    jasonycva said:

    MF and RV for:
    2019 Elite 36/10 or 36/12
    Zip code 20105, Virginia

    Thanks in advance!

    .00220 and 58% for 36/12
    No 10K allowance from Honda

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • QuakerQuaker Posts: 71
    Hello-

    I would like to get the MF and Residual for the 2019 Honda Odyssey Elite and the 2019 Honda Odyssey Touring, 3 years and 36,000 miles. I am located in the Las Vegas, Nevada metropolitan area. I also would be interested in knowing of any lease incentives or customer/dealer cash.

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124
    Quaker said:

    Hello-

    I would like to get the MF and Residual for the 2019 Honda Odyssey Elite and the 2019 Honda Odyssey Touring, 3 years and 36,000 miles. I am located in the Las Vegas, Nevada metropolitan area. I also would be interested in knowing of any lease incentives or customer/dealer cash.

    Thanks!

    .00220 MF
    59%/58% residual for Touring/Elite

    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • lgcar224lgcar224 Posts: 14
    Hello,

    looking for MF and residual on an EX-L 36/12k in 06511 please!

    TIA
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124
    lgcar224 said:

    Hello,

    looking for MF and residual on an EX-L 36/12k in 06511 please!

    TIA

    .00220 MF and 61% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • lgcar224lgcar224 Posts: 14
    kyfdx said:

    lgcar224 said:

    Hello,

    looking for MF and residual on an EX-L 36/12k in 06511 please!

    TIA

    .00220 MF and 61% residual
    Thanks! Any incentives? Got some preliminary figures that seem quite high:
    MSRP: $38,605
    CC: $38,061

    $619/month for 36 months with no money down
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 118,126
    lgcar224 said:

    kyfdx said:

    lgcar224 said:

    Hello,

    looking for MF and residual on an EX-L 36/12k in 06511 please!

    TIA

    .00220 MF and 61% residual
    Thanks! Any incentives? Got some preliminary figures that seem quite high:
    MSRP: $38,605
    CC: $38,061

    $619/month for 36 months with no money down
    No incentives for the 2019.

    I get $539/mo plus tax with those prices.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • QuakerQuaker Posts: 71
    kyfdx said:

    Quaker said:

    Hello-

    I would like to get the MF and Residual for the 2019 Honda Odyssey Elite and the 2019 Honda Odyssey Touring, 3 years and 36,000 miles. I am located in the Las Vegas, Nevada metropolitan area. I also would be interested in knowing of any lease incentives or customer/dealer cash.

    Thanks!

    .00220 MF
    59%/58% residual for Touring/Elite

    No incentives
    Thanks, kyfdx!

    For comparison purposes I also would appreciate receiving the MF and Residual for the 2018 Honda Odyssey Touring, 3 years and 36,000 miles. I would be interested in knowing of any lease incentives or customer/dealer cash for this vehicle. Thanks, again!
  • lgcar224lgcar224 Posts: 14
    Michaell said:

    lgcar224 said:

    kyfdx said:

    lgcar224 said:

    Hello,

    looking for MF and residual on an EX-L 36/12k in 06511 please!

    TIA

    .00220 MF and 61% residual
    Thanks! Any incentives? Got some preliminary figures that seem quite high:
    MSRP: $38,605
    CC: $38,061

    $619/month for 36 months with no money down
    No incentives for the 2019.

    I get $539/mo plus tax with those prices.

    Thanks! I ended up chatting with a different dealership that sent me the following offer. They are in 02771 while the car would be registered to me at 06511. They are showing a MF of .00240. What do you think?


  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124
    Quaker said:

    kyfdx said:

    Quaker said:

    Hello-

    I would like to get the MF and Residual for the 2019 Honda Odyssey Elite and the 2019 Honda Odyssey Touring, 3 years and 36,000 miles. I am located in the Las Vegas, Nevada metropolitan area. I also would be interested in knowing of any lease incentives or customer/dealer cash.

    Thanks!

    .00220 MF
    59%/58% residual for Touring/Elite

    No incentives
    Thanks, kyfdx!

    For comparison purposes I also would appreciate receiving the MF and Residual for the 2018 Honda Odyssey Touring, 3 years and 36,000 miles. I would be interested in knowing of any lease incentives or customer/dealer cash for this vehicle. Thanks, again!
    Please post in the 2018 discussion, here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/45631/honda/odyssey/2018-honda-odyssey-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124
    lgcar224 said:

    Michaell said:

    lgcar224 said:

    kyfdx said:

    lgcar224 said:

    Hello,

    looking for MF and residual on an EX-L 36/12k in 06511 please!

    TIA

    .00220 MF and 61% residual
    Thanks! Any incentives? Got some preliminary figures that seem quite high:
    MSRP: $38,605
    CC: $38,061

    $619/month for 36 months with no money down
    No incentives for the 2019.

    I get $539/mo plus tax with those prices.

    Thanks! I ended up chatting with a different dealership that sent me the following offer. They are in 02771 while the car would be registered to me at 06511. They are showing a MF of .00240. What do you think?


    The numbers in the right-hand column are for purchase/finance, not lease. (note the sales tax number).

    Obviously, this is a better quote than the last one.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • QuakerQuaker Posts: 71
    kyfdx said:

    Quaker said:

    kyfdx said:

    Quaker said:

    Hello-

    I would like to get the MF and Residual for the 2019 Honda Odyssey Elite and the 2019 Honda Odyssey Touring, 3 years and 36,000 miles. I am located in the Las Vegas, Nevada metropolitan area. I also would be interested in knowing of any lease incentives or customer/dealer cash.

    Thanks!

    .00220 MF
    59%/58% residual for Touring/Elite

    No incentives
    Thanks, kyfdx!

    For comparison purposes I also would appreciate receiving the MF and Residual for the 2018 Honda Odyssey Touring, 3 years and 36,000 miles. I would be interested in knowing of any lease incentives or customer/dealer cash for this vehicle. Thanks, again!
    Please post in the 2018 discussion, here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/45631/honda/odyssey/2018-honda-odyssey-lease-deals-and-prices#latest
    I apologize. I overlooked your response to my initial request in that discussion. Thanks!
  • What is the latest (August) MF and residual for a 2019 Honda Odyssey EX-L 36/12? I'm told it's 0.0024 but I've seen a lot of mentions of .0022 on this thread. Has it changed now that we're in August, or is it just different for different trims (EX, EX-L, touring, etc.)?

    Also, any chance the MF will be lower after Labor Day?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 118,126
    Carl1357 said:

    What is the latest (August) MF and residual for a 2019 Honda Odyssey EX-L 36/12? I'm told it's 0.0024 but I've seen a lot of mentions of .0022 on this thread. Has it changed now that we're in August, or is it just different for different trims (EX, EX-L, touring, etc.)?

    Also, any chance the MF will be lower after Labor Day?

    I show .00220, .00230 if there is no security deposit of $595 made

    61% residual

    Anything is possible when the new numbers are released. I suppose it depends on how much 2018 inventory is still on the lots, as those would be the priority to move.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Thanks, @Michaell - very helpful. Is the $595 security deposit you're referring to the lease acquisition fee (also sometimes called the bank fee)? More generally, does this mean the MF changes depending on how much the initial down payment for the lease is?

    There seems to be very little 2018 inventory left, at least in my area. Even larger dealers seem to have only a few. Does this make it more likely the 2019 MF will go down in September?

    Michaell said:

    Carl1357 said:

    What is the latest (August) MF and residual for a 2019 Honda Odyssey EX-L 36/12? I'm told it's 0.0024 but I've seen a lot of mentions of .0022 on this thread. Has it changed now that we're in August, or is it just different for different trims (EX, EX-L, touring, etc.)?

    Also, any chance the MF will be lower after Labor Day?

    I show .00220, .00230 if there is no security deposit of $595 made

    61% residual

    Anything is possible when the new numbers are released. I suppose it depends on how much 2018 inventory is still on the lots, as those would be the priority to move.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124
    Carl1357 said:

    Thanks, @Michaell - very helpful. Is the $595 security deposit you're referring to the lease acquisition fee (also sometimes called the bank fee)? More generally, does this mean the MF changes depending on how much the initial down payment for the lease is?

    There seems to be very little 2018 inventory left, at least in my area. Even larger dealers seem to have only a few. Does this make it more likely the 2019 MF will go down in September?



    Michaell said:

    Carl1357 said:

    What is the latest (August) MF and residual for a 2019 Honda Odyssey EX-L 36/12? I'm told it's 0.0024 but I've seen a lot of mentions of .0022 on this thread. Has it changed now that we're in August, or is it just different for different trims (EX, EX-L, touring, etc.)?

    Also, any chance the MF will be lower after Labor Day?

    I show .00220, .00230 if there is no security deposit of $595 made

    61% residual

    Anything is possible when the new numbers are released. I suppose it depends on how much 2018 inventory is still on the lots, as those would be the priority to move.
    The security deposit is not $595. It's the payment, rounded up to the next $25 increment.
    The lease acquisition fee is $595.

    Money factor does not change with money upfront, as long as you make the first payment at signing.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.