Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2019 BMW 5-Series Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,188
    lospl said:

I will be coming off a BMW lease with 7 x MSD. For a new 3 year lease on a 2019 540i, 12k miles, what is the max MSD allowed? What's the rate reduction on it? What's the lowest MF I could get? Are there any current OL discounts codes for San Francisco Bay Area? Thanks!

We don't know the new MSD plan, but from anecdotal evidence, it looks like it's still 7 X .00005 each, if it's available.

.00182 MF and 60% residual
    No info on OL codes

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• TexasLonghornsTexasLonghorns Member Posts: 4
    Hello,

Could I get the money factor and residual for a 2019 BMW 540i in 75006 and any incentives for November.
    For 36 Months & 12K miles/year.

Was told by the dealership the same .6 residual but .00222 MF - which seems higher than recent posts.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,090

Hello,

Could I get the money factor and residual for a 2019 BMW 540i in 75006 and any incentives for November.

Was told by the dealership the same .6 residual but .00222 MF - which seems higher than recent posts.

That's because it is.

Base MF is .00182 - .00222 is the maximum MF allowed.
    60% is the correct residual
    No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• TexasLonghornsTexasLonghorns Member Posts: 4
    Michaell said:
    Hello, Could I get the money factor and residual for a 2019 BMW 540i in 75006 and any incentives for November. For 36 Months & 12K miles/year. Was told by the dealership the same .6 residual but .00222 MF - which seems higher than recent posts.
    That's because it is. Base MF is .00182 - .00222 is the maximum MF allowed. 60% is the correct residual No lease incentives
    Thank you for the response. Does that mean I should have room to negotiate closer to .00182?

Michaell said:

Hello,

That's because it is.

Base MF is .00182 - .00222 is the maximum MF allowed.
    60% is the correct residual
    No lease incentives

Thank you for the response. Does that mean I should have room to negotiate closer to .00182?

You should insist on .00182

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• fangstangfangstang Member Posts: 17
    Any new incentives release this morning? I heard there were holiday incentives coming out today.
    fangstang said:

Any new incentives release this morning? I heard there were holiday incentives coming out today.

What ZIP code?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

Michaell said:

fangstang said:

What ZIP code?
    fangstang said:

Michaell said:

fangstang said:

What ZIP code?
    I still don't see anything for the 2019 5-series.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• jooni76jooni76 Member Posts: 12
    kyfdx said:

jooni76 said:

after months of searching i found this deal, that looks pretty good to me. let me know if you think so as well.

2019 530xi USD 55,700.00

Color A83 Glacier Silver Metallic 550.00

Upholstery LCFK Black Dakota Leather 1,450.00

Options ZCV Convenience Package 1,400.00

ZP2 Premium Package 2 1,250.00

ZPK Parking Assistance Package 700.00

7AC Sport Line N/C

248 Heated Steering Wheel 190.00

Accessories ZD9 Black All Weather Floor Mats 210.00

Net Total 61,450.00
    Destination Charge 995.00
    Total Suggested Price 62,445

$ 575 @ 36 mos 10 k miles with $ 4548.99 total due at signing

$ 575 first month
    $499 Doc fee
    $409 estimated mv fee
    $2140.99 NY tax
    $925 Acquisition fee

*I'm trying to negotiate the doc fee and mv fee, as its a bit high but theyre also taking care of my last payment on my X5

That looks extremely cheap.
    Do you have the selling price or adjusted CAP cost?
    Obviously, the dealer isn't in NY?
    I dont have the full breakdown yet but I will be signing it this friday after I see it in person. The dealer is in South NJ.
    I should be negotiating the motor vehicle fees, correct? My research tells me that there is a limit to that fee?
    jooni76 said:

kyfdx said:

jooni76 said:

after months of searching i found this deal, that looks pretty good to me. let me know if you think so as well.

2019 530xi USD 55,700.00

Color A83 Glacier Silver Metallic 550.00

Upholstery LCFK Black Dakota Leather 1,450.00

Options ZCV Convenience Package 1,400.00

ZP2 Premium Package 2 1,250.00

ZPK Parking Assistance Package 700.00

7AC Sport Line N/C

248 Heated Steering Wheel 190.00

Accessories ZD9 Black All Weather Floor Mats 210.00

Net Total 61,450.00
    Destination Charge 995.00
    Total Suggested Price 62,445

$ 575 @ 36 mos 10 k miles with $ 4548.99 total due at signing

$ 575 first month
    $499 Doc fee
    $409 estimated mv fee
    $2140.99 NY tax
    $925 Acquisition fee

*I'm trying to negotiate the doc fee and mv fee, as its a bit high but theyre also taking care of my last payment on my X5

That looks extremely cheap.
    Do you have the selling price or adjusted CAP cost?
    Obviously, the dealer isn't in NY?
    I dont have the full breakdown yet but I will be signing it this friday after I see it in person. The dealer is in South NJ.
    I should be negotiating the motor vehicle fees, correct? My research tells me that there is a limit to that fee?
    In NJ, they collect three years of fees upfront. It should be different if you are registering the car in NY. I'd guess it's around $200-$250 for the first year. There shouldn't be a negotiation. They should only charge you the actual fees incurred. Of course, the doc fee isn't regulated in NJ, so they can charge whatever they want.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

I actually am registering my car in NY where I reside but working with a NJ dealer.
    jooni76 said:

I actually am registering my car in NY where I reside but working with a NJ dealer.

You should be paying the actual registration fees, not some made up number they've come up with.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

jooni76 said:

You should be paying the actual registration fees, not some made up number they've come up with.
    I can't believe I'm writing this but tell me if you have ever heard this one before...
    I finally make my way in for pick up for this 530xi that came off of the boat from germany this friday. I have been in contact with these guys for months, probably from april.. finally working up this deal. I cleaned out my X5 to return and it all went fine. They even gave me the keys to the new 530 and we sat down to do the final signatures. then he looks at it and tells me there has been a huge mistake. someone had misspoke and said they actually couldn't take care of the two remaining payments of the X5, which was essentially the crux of our deal. Both parties were flustered to say the least but eventually talking with his managers decided the only way we can make this happen is if we come back in december, they'll take care of the one remaining payment and still honor the lease deal for $575/mo. He was sincerely apologetic for what its worth but my goodness yesterday was a complete waste of time. I guess the silver lining is I have a solid deal waiting for me even if the december incentives aren't as good...
    jooni76 said:

kyfdx said:

jooni76 said:

I can't believe I'm writing this but tell me if you have ever heard this one before...
    I finally make my way in for pick up for this 530xi that came off of the boat from germany this friday. I have been in contact with these guys for months, probably from april.. finally working up this deal. I cleaned out my X5 to return and it all went fine. They even gave me the keys to the new 530 and we sat down to do the final signatures. then he looks at it and tells me there has been a huge mistake. someone had misspoke and said they actually couldn't take care of the two remaining payments of the X5, which was essentially the crux of our deal. Both parties were flustered to say the least but eventually talking with his managers decided the only way we can make this happen is if we come back in december, they'll take care of the one remaining payment and still honor the lease deal for $575/mo. He was sincerely apologetic for what its worth but my goodness yesterday was a complete waste of time. I guess the silver lining is I have a solid deal waiting for me even if the december incentives aren't as good...
    Did you have any signed documentation regarding the disposition of the last two lease payments?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

jooni76 said:

kyfdx said:

jooni76 said:

Did you have any signed documentation regarding the disposition of the last two lease payments?
    no. that was my first mistake. i have it in an email thread but that was it.
    jooni76 said:

Michaell said:

jooni76 said:

kyfdx said:

jooni76 said:

no. that was my first mistake. i have it in an email thread but that was it.
    I'd pull that up and show the finance manager; can't hurt at this point.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• AdamBombAdamBomb Member Posts: 5
    Hi everyone!

Before driving to a far away dealer to lease the car spec I like

How does this deal look

M550
    MSRP: 76,835
    Price: 71,877 (6% off msrp)
    MSD: .00182
    10k/36m

I drive 6000 miles per year, does BMW do less than 10k on the 5-series?

I have the CarMax appraisal of my trade in - how likely is the dealer to match that? Ask before I go in - or pull it out if it comes in lower?

Can the trade offset tax on the lease (same as purchase)?

Anyone know if Illinois allows MSD?

I own a couple other BMWs, does that help for any rebates?

Is there a lease rate change for one-time-lease payments?

Given that we're a few days from December when will the dealer/anyone know the Dec. rates?

Is there a way to determine how long the car has sat on the dealer lot? MFG date on the VIN tag should give some idea?
    AdamBomb said:

Hi everyone!

How does this deal look

M550
    10k/36m

I have the CarMax appraisal of my trade in - how likely is the dealer to match that? Ask before I go in - or pull it out if it comes in lower?

Given that we're a few days from December when will the dealer/anyone know the Dec. rates?

Is there a way to determine how long the car has sat on the dealer lot? MFG date on the VIN tag should give some idea?

What payment were you quoted with those prices? That is the base MF, so that's a good start.

10K is minimum mileage on 5-series

I did the Carmax thing before trading in my last car - dealer came in $2K shy of that number. I pulled out the Carmax quote and they matched it.

What ZIP code? Trade value varies by state.

No info on MSDs in IL

There is a loyalty incentive of $2000.

Subtract .00030 for a one pay lease

Nobody knows the December program numbers

No help with inventory age.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

AdamBomb said:

Hi everyone!

How does this deal look

M550
    10k/36m

What payment were you quoted with those prices? That is the base MF, so that's a good start.

I did the Carmax thing before trading in my last car - dealer came in $2K shy of that number. I pulled out the Carmax quote and they matched it.

No info on MSDs in IL

Awesome! Thanks! 60045 for trade. Waiting for them to confirm the monthly payment.
    AdamBomb said:

Michaell said:

AdamBomb said:

Hi everyone!

How does this deal look

M550
    10k/36m

No info on MSDs in IL

Awesome! Thanks! 60045 for trade. Waiting for them to confirm the monthly payment.
    Is that City of Chicago? If so, your lease will get taxed at both the state and city level - close to 17%, combined.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

AdamBomb said:

Michaell said:

AdamBomb said:

Hi everyone!

How does this deal look

M550
    10k/36m

No info on MSDs in IL

Is that City of Chicago? If so, your lease will get taxed at both the state and city level - close to 17%, combined.
    946.15/m 3358 drive off w/taxes
    ~879/m removing taxes/paid upfront

Time to re-join BMW CCA?
    AdamBomb said:

Michaell said:

AdamBomb said:

Michaell said:

AdamBomb said:

Hi everyone!

How does this deal look

M550
    10k/36m

No info on MSDs in IL

Time to re-join BMW CCA?
    AdamBomb said:

Michaell said:

AdamBomb said:

Michaell said:

AdamBomb said:

Hi everyone!

How does this deal look

M550
    10k/36m

No info on MSDs in IL

Time to re-join BMW CCA?
    Ouch, that's expensive.

Can't hurt - doesn't BMWCCA give you $1000 or $1500?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• owenjay74owenjay74 Member Posts: 11
    kyfdx said:

owenjay74 said:

Sorry about the confusion. This is the accurate and most recent quote;
    MRSP (with factory-installed options and freight delivery fee)-$69510
    Dealer discount and additional savings- $7085
    Dealer service/handling fees- $129
    Total before tax- $62554.

Adding the $925 acquisition fee, I get a payment of $778/mo.+tax
    1st payment and DMV fees due at signing
    I didn't go ahead with the deal yet because I have not been able to sell my Camry. I really don't want to but I was wondering if I should trade it in (could be >$12k from my research).
    Any new numbers or incentives for 65804?
    With an estimated trade in value of 12k, would you be able to tell me what my monthly lease would be using the quote above, including fees/taxes (in the state of Missouri)?
    Thanks again.
    owenjay74 said:

kyfdx said:

owenjay74 said:

I didn't go ahead with the deal yet because I have not been able to sell my Camry. I really don't want to but I was wondering if I should trade it in (could be >$12k from my research).
    With an estimated trade in value of 12k, would you be able to tell me what my monthly lease would be using the quote above, including fees/taxes (in the state of Missouri)?
    Thanks again.
    You aren't going to put $12K down on a lease, are you?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• owenjay74owenjay74 Member Posts: 11
    kyfdx said:

owenjay74 said:

kyfdx said:

owenjay74 said:

Thanks again.
    Yes I do plan on trading in the Camry to lower the monthly payments or do you think it is a bad idea to do that?
    Just this morning, they sent me a quote with new figures;
    MRSP- 69510 (with factory installed options)
    Discount- 5000
    Rebate- 1000

Trade difference- 63510
    Taxable fees- 925
    Service and Handling fees- 129
    Tax- 89.56
    Non-tax fees- 175
    Net price- 64828.56

for a 36/12 agreement- with $1000 down, estimated monthly payments by their calculation would be around 949.
    No where did they mention MF/RV, I feels it is not a good deal compared to the numbers you computed, and more so they have somehow lowered the previous Dealer discount and additional savings from $7085 to 6000. What do you think?
    owenjay74 said:

kyfdx said:

owenjay74 said:

kyfdx said:

owenjay74 said:

Thanks again.
    Yes I do plan on trading in the Camry to lower the monthly payments or do you think it is a bad idea to do that?
    Just this morning, they sent me a quote with new figures;
    MRSP- 69510 (with factory installed options)
    Discount- 5000
    Rebate- 1000

Trade difference- 63510
    Taxable fees- 925
    Service and Handling fees- 129
    Tax- 89.56
    Non-tax fees- 175
    Net price- 64828.56

for a 36/12 agreement- with $1000 down, estimated monthly payments by their calculation would be around 949.
    No where did they mention MF/RV, I feels it is not a good deal compared to the numbers you computed, and more so they have somehow lowered the previous Dealer discount and additional savings from $7085 to 6000. What do you think?
    .00182 MF and 60% residual for 36/12

$836/mo.+tax with 1st payment due at signing, given their numbers.
    Looks like their discount dropped by $1085 from the first quote? Why is that?

I'll guess they have marked up the money factor.

No, I wouldn't put $12K down on a lease.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Hi. Anything for Dec. yet? Looking for lease rates and incentives for a 2019 BMW 540Xi. 36/15K, 10541. Thanks.
    fangstang said:

Hi. Anything for Dec. yet? Looking for lease rates and incentives for a 2019 BMW 540Xi. 36/15K, 10541. Thanks.

New programs don't start until Monday

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

fangstang said:

New programs don't start until Monday
    Ok, thanks.
  • beautiebeautie Member Posts: 17
    Hi and thank you for this invaluable forum.

What do you think of this deal for 36/7500 for the 530i in zip code 33139

MSRP: 57,795 discounted to 54,495 less manuf rebate of 2,000
    residual: 62%
    MF of .00147 (with MSDs)

With inception fees only, payment of $697 per month including 7% sales tax.
    I want to get my payment to $599 per month including sales tax but paying inception only, no cap cost reduction. Dealer says I would have to pay $3,135 cap cost reduction to get that monthly. I'm trying to get him to knock that off the price. Am I being reasonable?
    beautie said:

MF of .00147 (with MSDs)

I want to get my payment to $599 per month including sales tax but paying inception only, no cap cost reduction. Dealer says I would have to pay $3,135 cap cost reduction to get that monthly. I'm trying to get him to knock that off the price. Am I being reasonable?

I don't think there is $3000 more room to discount.

What is the "inception" amount. FL dealers can get pretty creative.
    At the rate of .00147, you should get $697 before applying the rebate.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• csprocspro Member Posts: 2
    I have 7 MSD in my expiring lease. Can these be transferred to new lease term? How can I get 0.00147? Thanks a lot!
    cspro said:

I have 7 MSD in my expiring lease. Can these be transferred to new lease term? How can I get 0.00147? Thanks a lot!

The new MSD program only decreases the MF by .00005 per. The base MF is .00182, so .00147 is the net MF after applying the MSDs.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

kyfdx said:
    Hi and thank you for this invaluable forum. What do you think of this deal for 36/7500 for the 530i in zip code 33139 MSRP: 57,795 discounted to 54,495 less manuf rebate of 2,000 residual: 62% MF of .00147 (with MSDs) With inception fees only, payment of $697 per month including 7% sales tax. I want to get my payment to $599 per month including sales tax but paying inception only, no cap cost reduction. Dealer says I would have to pay $3,135 cap cost reduction to get that monthly. I'm trying to get him to knock that off the price. Am I being reasonable?
    I don't think there is $3000 more room to discount. What is the "inception" amount. FL dealers can get pretty creative. At the rate of .00147, you should get $697 before applying the rebate.
    The inception amount is $1,176 and according to the dealer, that includes the 1st month paymenr

I'm also transferring my MSDs of 4200 from prior lesee and putting in an additional 700 because lesee payment is over 600.

What do you think should be the correct monthly price for that car with those numbers?

And more importantly  how much more room does the dealer have to drop the MSRP in your opinion?
    beautie said:

kyfdx said:

MF of .00147 (with MSDs)

I don't think there is $3000 more room to discount.

What is the "inception" amount. FL dealers can get pretty creative.
    At the rate of .00147, you should get $697 before applying the rebate.

The inception amount is $1,176 and according to the dealer, that includes the 1st month paymenr

I'm also transferring my MSDs of 4200 from prior lesee and putting in an additional 700 because lesee payment is over 600.

What do you think should be the correct monthly price for that car with those numbers?

And more importantly  how much more room does the dealer have to drop the MSRP in your opinion?

Okay... if $1176 is the amount due at signing, then those numbers are about right.

I'd say maybe $1000 more, at best

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• marcop88marcop88 Member Posts: 14
    Hi, what lease payment can I expect from this? What can I realistically negotiate? I believe there is a $1,000 loyalty discount. Are there any other incentives for the 5 series? I also plan on getting a $1,000 rebate from BMWCCA. Are the document, acquisition and registrations fees negotiable?

BMW 530i
    MSRP: $54,895
    Sales price: $50,214
    MF: .00182
    Miles: 10,000
    Residual: 61%
    Lease: 36 months
    Downpayment: $0 (Can I apply the loyalty discounts as down-payments? Is that recommended?)
    marcop88 said:

Hi, what lease payment can I expect from this? What can I realistically negotiate? I believe there is a $1,000 loyalty discount. Are there any other incentives for the 5 series? I also plan on getting a $1,000 rebate from BMWCCA. Are the document, acquisition and registrations fees negotiable?

BMW 530i
    Downpayment: $0 (Can I apply the loyalty discounts as down-payments? Is that recommended?)

What is your location?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• rajshahebrajshaheb Member Posts: 29
    Looking for MF, incentives, residual 2019 530e 12k/36m lease. zip 85254
  • marcop88marcop88 Member Posts: 14
    kyfdx said:
    Hi, what lease payment can I expect from this? What can I realistically negotiate? I believe there is a $1,000 loyalty discount. Are there any other incentives for the 5 series? I also plan on getting a $1,000 rebate from BMWCCA. Are the document, acquisition and registrations fees negotiable? BMW 530i MSRP: $54,895 Sales price: $50,214 MF: .00182 Miles: 10,000 Residual: 61% Lease: 36 months Downpayment: $0 (Can I apply the loyalty discounts as down-payments? Is that recommended?)
    What is your location?
    Phoenix. 85016. 
    Do we have Dec numbers yet for the 2019 BMW 530i in South Florida?  Thanks. 

fangstang said:

Anything yet?
  • odonns5odonns5 Member Posts: 27
    Hello could I get rates for 2018 and 2019 550m 12/36 in Washington DC 20007
    Thanks
  • odonns5odonns5 Member Posts: 27
    Also any programs in dec
    rajshaheb said:

Looking for MF, incentives, residual 2019 530e 12k/36m lease. zip 85254

.00182 and 60%
    no lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

marcop88 said:

kyfdx said:

marcop88 said:

BMW 530i

What is your location?

Phoenix. 85016. 

The programs have changed - the residual is now 60% for 36/10, as of today.

Is is $0 down, or $0 due at signing? They are not the same thing, as you have dealer doc and acquisition fees, plus registration costs, that are normally due at signing.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

beautie said:

Do we have Dec numbers yet for the 2019 BMW 530i in South Florida?  Thanks. 

Yes.

What lease term and how many miles per year?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

fangstang said:

fangstang said:

Anything yet?
    .00182 and 57%
    No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

odonns5 said:

Hello could I get rates for 2018 and 2019 550m 12/36 in Washington DC 20007
    Thanks

odonns5 said:

Also any programs in dec

December programs

.00182 and 59%

2018 5-series lease thread is here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/44735/bmw/5-series/2018-bmw-5-series-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• iflyadeskiflyadesk Member Posts: 21
    What is MF, residual, and incentives on 530e iPerformance and xDrive 36/12 in 60201?

Thank you for what you do for us!

Genuinely,
    Sam